Before being listed here, nominated articles are reviewed for accuracy, neutrality, completeness, and style on the talk page.
Any main namespace articles are eligible to be featured on the wiki.
The important points we look at are:
- How interesting is the article?
- Does it fully cover the topic, and is it of reasonable length?
- Is the article easy to read, and is the information sensibly presented?
- Are the links all working, and preferable internal?
- Does it try to keep a neutral point of view, and is the information sourced where possible?
To nominate a page for Feature on the front page, head to the talk page and submit it.